Wildlife, River & Rural Life of North East India
08 Nights / 09 Days
Visit famous national park (UNESCO), rural villages & River Cruise
The tours is artistically designed to showcase the wildlife of Assam and rural life of Assamese people followed with experience of cruising on world’s largest natural river bank majauli islands. An opportunity to enjoy life on this river as you visit Majuli, the world's largest river island and the tiny Mishing hamlet within it.
Highlights of tour program includes:
- Visit ancient city of Ahom dynasty of Assam Sibsagar and heritage city Guwahati.
- Explore the cultural heritage of Majuli, the world's largest river island and an idyllic village
- Visit (UNESCO) heritage site and witness the royal Bengal tiger & one horn rhino at Kaziranga national park.
- Witness the spectacular view of sunset from Brahmaputra cruise point.
- During stay in Assam enjoy Assamese cuisine followed with privately organized traditional Bihu Dance.
- Upon arrival at the airport, you’ll be met by your tour guide then you will be driven to your pre-booked hotel.
- Check-in and freshn-up then proceed to visit amakhya temple - The temple is dedicated to goddess Kamakhya , an incarnation of Sati. It is on Nilachal hill, says the Shiva Purana, that the yoni or creative organ of Sati fell when Vishnu, in a bid to save the world from the Shiva's tandava nrittya or dance of destruction, cut her dead body into 51 pieces with his suddarshan chakra.
- Overnight Stay at our finest hotel at Guwahati.
GUWAHATI - KAZIRANGA
- Brakfast at hotel then, further driver of (05 Hrs) will reach you to Kaziranga National Park (an UNESCO heritage site) and famous of One horne Rhino, royal Bengal tigers and various species.
- Evening at leisure for self-relaxation. Overnight Stay at our finest Jungle lodge at Kaziranga National Park.
KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK
- Morning enjoy your delicious breakfast.
- Day activity includes Jeep Safari to core zone, guided elephant safari & local village walks. Overnight Stay at our finest Jungle lodge at Kaziranga National Park.
KAZIRANGA - DIBRUGARH
- After breakfast drive to Dibrugarh (05 Hrs.) known as Tea Hub of Assam
- Evening enjoy traditional Bihu Dance followed with private dinner. Overnight Stay at A heritage Tea Bungalow surrounded by Tea Garden.
- Enjoy your delicious garden fresh breakfast cooked by chef.
- Day activity includes to visit of Tea gardens, tea testing season and witness the guided tea process. Overnight Stay at A heritage Tea Bungalow surrounded by Tea Garden.
DIBRUGARH – RIVER CRUISE (MAJAULI)
- After breakfast transfer to River bank to board your floating hotel (River Cruise) near majauli islands.
- Evening enjoy local cuisine dinner. Overnight stay at River cruise.
MAJAULI ISLAND CRUISE
- Enjoy chef cooked breakfast on board then cruise to Majuli Island by country boat, visit a mishing village and discover their simple way of live.
- Enjoy Assamese cuisine followed with traditional bihu dance. Overnight stay at River cruise.
MAJAULI ISLAND CRUISE – SHIV SAGAR
- Enjoy chef cooked breakfast on board then cruise to shivsagar. Visit Talatar Ghar (originally an army base) and Rang Ghar (royal sports pavilion), two of the best preserved architectural remnants from the Ahom Dynasty, then visit various religious shrines.
- Overnight stay at River cruise.
- Enjoy delicious breakfast, then proceed to Jorhat airport to board your connecting flights.
- Stay at finest hotel / resorts at Destination
- Privately Guided Tour
- Permit of visit to North East India
- Exclusive chauffeur drive private vehicles for all transfer & sightseeing.
- Daily 3 meals (B/L/D) at designated restaurants or hotels
- Entry fees & road permits
- Government fee, royalty, taxes & surcharges
- Mineral bottled water
- Full support & services by our local office.
- Cost for add on services, optional tours, Guide services, Sightseeing entrance fees & Porters.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, rafting, medial urgency and additional meal / tea snacks.
- Travel insurance or any kind of insurance related to booked trip.
- Cost of personal nature expenses such as laundry, incidentals, porter, tips etc.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of additional services, changes in taxes by Government or political unrest, natural calamities (Land slide/ road blockage) etc. in such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by guest.
- Cost for anything which is not mentioned under 'COST INCLUDES' Coolum.
Good to go for your trip
Talk to one of our expert Travel Specialists and let us book this tour or to customized as per your interest and likes