Luxury Nights in Eastrn Himlayas
07 Nights / 08 Days
Visit Tea gardens, Darjeeling Himalayan Railways (DHR), Sikkim Villages & famous monasteries
Designed with care for individual and family travel to enjoy there eastern Himalayan visit while staying finest heritage and boutique properties in the region followed with handpicked sights of visits, enjoy a luxury stopover in the heart of the Himalayas. Nestling in the grandeur and beauty of towering snow-capped mountains; with the mighty Kanchenjunga dominating the somber, snowy sentinels.
Highlights of tour program includes:
- Discover the nature, culture & heritage of eastern Himalayas.
- Visit (UNESCO) heritage site DHR (Darjeeling Himalayan Railways) & Tea country of Darjeeling.
- Enjoy your stay at the signature hotel & resorts of eastern Himalayas.
- Enjoy guided walks in ethnic Sikkim villages with an interactive season with sikkimese people.
ARRIVAL BAGDOGRA (IXB) - GANGTOK
- Upon arrival at the airport, you’ll be received by your tour guide then you will be driven to you will be received by ZiniGo Executive who will assist you to board your vehicle to Gangtok (04 Hrs).
- Upon arrival proceed for check-in at hotel. Evening free for relaxation.
- Overnight Stay at our preferred hotel in Gangtok.
- After breakfast proceed for a full day sightseeing covering Rumtek Monastery, Jhakri Water Fall, Do-rul Chhorten, Research Institute of Tibetology (Closed on Sunday), Directorate of Handicraft & Handloom (Closed on Sunday) and Flower Show.
- Evening at leisure for self-relaxation. Overnight Stay at our preferred hotel in Gangtok.
GANGTOK - PELLING
- Morning enjoy your delicious breakfast then proceed to Pelling (05 Hrs).
- Evening at leisure to enjoy scenic evening, once can see the starts and mountains in artistic ways. Overnight Stay at our preferred hotel in Pelling.
- Morning enjoy your delicious breakfast the proceed for a full day city tours covering Darap village, Rimbi water Falls, Khecheopalri Lake, Khangchendzongha waterfalls. Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Ruins and New Halipad Ground.
- Overnight Stay at our preferred hotel in Pelling.
PELLING - DARJEELING
- After breakfast drive to Darjeeling (04 Hrs.) known as the 'Queen of Hills' due to its scenic beauty.
- Evening enjoy traditional Himalayan Dance followed with private dinner. Overnight Stay at our preferred resort in Darjeeling.
- Early morning at around 3:45 AM drive to Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather). On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop.
- Back to hotel for breakfast & freshen up – After breakfast proceed to city tour includes Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tea Estate (Outer View), Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed), Peace Pagoda & Enjoy a joy ride in famous DHR (Darjeeling Himalayan Railways) Back to hotel.
- Evening free to take a tiny walk around mall road. Overnight Stay at our preferred resort in Darjeeling.
DARJEELING - KALIMPONG
- After breakfast proceed to Kalimpong (3 Hrs). Afternoon half day sightseeing covering Dello hills, Flower Nurseries, Jang-Dong-Palriffo Brang and Durbin Dara Hills.
- Evening free for self-activity Overnight Stay at our preferred resort in Kalimpong.
- Enjoy delicious breakfast, then proceed to Bagdogra airport (03 Hrs). to board your connecting flights.
- Stay at finest hotel / resorts at Destination
- Privately Guided Tour
- Permit of visit to North East India
- Exclusive chauffeur drive private vehicles for all transfer & sightseeing.
- Daily 3 meals (B/L/D) at designated restaurants or hotels
- Entry fees & road permits
- Government fee, royalty, taxes & surcharges
- Mineral bottled water
- Full support & services by our local office.
- Cost for add on services, optional tours, Guide services, Sightseeing entrance fees & Porters.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, rafting, medial urgency and additional meal / tea snacks.
- Travel insurance or any kind of insurance related to booked trip.
- Cost of personal nature expenses such as laundry, incidentals, porter, tips etc.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of additional services, changes in taxes by Government or political unrest, natural calamities (Land slide/ road blockage) etc. in such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by guest.
- Cost for anything which is not mentioned under 'COST INCLUDES' Coolum.
Good to go for your trip
Talk to one of our expert Travel Specialists and let us book this tour or to customized as per your interest and likes