Diphulu River Lodge, Kaziranga
Perched on the periphery of Kaziranga National Park, Diphlu River Lodge is the ideal getaway for a never-before intimacy with the natural world.
A Celebrated Jungle lodge in Kaziranga
Artistically situated at the perched on the periphery of kaziranga national park, Diphulu river lodge is the most celebrated jungle lodge in eastern India.
Diphlu River Lodge offers accommodation for 24 guests at a time, ensuring an exclusive and serene experience. There are 8 individual cottages and 4 semi-detached cottages. The raised cottages are made of natural materials like bamboo and wood, topped with thatched roofs to blend in with the forest surroundings.
A perfect place to experience jungle activity near to kaziranga national park
Highlights of stay at Diphulu River Lodge, Kaziranga
- Stay in traditional designed jungle cottages overlooking national park.
- Enjoy locals north east food cooked in traditional way at junle lodge
- Enjoy open, windowless vehicles with front-facing seats for jeep safaris into the park.
- Celebrate the simple joys of life with an exuberant dance performance followed by a bonfire and sumptuous barbecue dinner.
- Get a glimpse into the homes and lives of the tribal peoples who inhabit this rich land. The Lodge organises engaging trips to the homesteads of three different tribes in the area; Bodo, Mising and Karbi.
Travel experiences based on Diphulu River Lodge, Kaziranga
Let us plan your stay at DIPHULU RIVER LODGE, Kaziranga
Talk to one of our expert Travel Specialists and let us customized your dream journey based on interest and likes
ZiniGo Signature Experiences