Haven Resort – A Luxury Boutique Resort
Located on hill top a complete mountain resort amidst nature and forest. Simply a haven.
A luxury Mountain resort in nature – Haven Resort, Paro
Haven Resort (Bhutan Hotel) is a new stylish and sophisticated 4 star boutique resort, where modern luxury meets Bhutanese tradition. With a panoramic view of the Himalayan hillside, the resort is situated.
Amongst apple orchards, making your stay with Haven Paro a tranquil experience, whether it be business or pleasure.
This resort, is designed and decorated in modern traditional Bhutanese style.
Set amidst in a lush tropical gardens, surrounded with stunning Himalaya Hillside Panoramic views. All rooms have private indoor balconies, as well as cutting edge comfortably facilities for a perfect hideaway relaxation such as free Wi Fi, mini bar, etc.
In addition, there will be other facilities for you Such as Bhu-Thai restaurant which is Thai cuisine offering Thai food, European food, and local food. As well as spa and massage at Spa Paro: Thai massage, Swedish massage and stone bath. All of these can fulfill the perfect happiness for your relaxation. There are also services for conferences and seminars.
Highlights and of Uma Paro
- Experience the surroundings of the Himalayan Mountains, stone and traditional Bhutanese architecture set the tone for an unforgettable Paro spa experience along with thai massage at Haven Paro.
- Only place where you can enjoy specializes Thai cuisine, Indian cuisine, Vegetarian cuisine, International cuisine and Local cuisine. We fly in fresh Thai herbs and spices, as well as fresh seafood, every week to ensure the quality is always exceptional.
- Each Guest room is designed and decorated in modern traditional Bhutanese style. Located in a lush tropical gardens which is surrounded with stunning Himalaya Hillside grand views. All rooms have private indoor balconies, as well as cutting edge comfortably facilities for a perfect hideaway relaxation.
- Enjoy a wide variety of delicious cuisine, from local Bhutanese specialties and Indian favorites to Asian infused dishes and flavorful Western bites. A warm, inviting atmosphere coupled with Bhutanese hospitality at in house Olive Restaurant & Chabchu Bar —
- Enjoy a guided walk at the quiet village of Ngoba is located 8 kilometers from Paro Town. Comprised of little more than 50 households, most of Ngoba’s residents are farmers of vast apple orchards, rice terraces and potato fields.
Let us plan your stay at Haven
Talk to one of our expert Travel Specialists and let us customized your dream journey based on interest and likes